By enrolling as a student at MAP Family Learning Center you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Self-Serve Reminder: Your Class and Lesson Bookings
You can find your class and lesson bookings at https://online.mapflc.com/my-account/bookings/ (used mainly for online classes and lessons bookings) and https://malden.mapflc.com/my-account/bookings/ (used mainly for in-person classes and lessons bookings at our Malden location). Note: As the student, it is ultimately your responsibility to keep track of your schedule.
Cancellation Policy for Group Classes
Students are not eligible for refunds or credits if you are absent to group class.
If MAP family Learning Center needs to cancel a group class (and cannot find a substitute):
- We will first try to schedule a makeup day.
- If scheduling a makeup day is impossible, we will give you booking credits worth the amount of the class.
Notification: We will notify current students by email with the contact information we have on file (the contact information used during registration when creating an account on the website and/or booking classes). If you have questions about upcoming classes, you may also contact us by email to inquire at email@example.com. You may call our office at 781-605-3711 (note: after ~6 rings, the phone forwards to an instructor’s cell phone). You are encouraged to leave a message if there is no answer.
School Contracts: For contracts with schools (as with a partnership program), we will do our best to work with the school to find other times to fulfill our contracted number of hours. However, if it is impossible to find a mutually agreeable time, we require that the contracted hours be paid in full.
Cancellation Policy for Private Lessons
If you, the student, need to cancel your private lesson:
- If you are within the 48 hour time frame to reschedule, first reschedule online from your profile page. Your profile page can be accessed from:
- https://online.mapflc.com/my-account/bookings/ (used mainly for online classes and lessons bookings) and
- https://malden.mapflc.com/my-account/bookings/ (used mainly for in-person classes and lessons bookings at our Malden location).
- Please try the above two pages first before emailing the instructor for an alternative time. Thank you!
- If you are outside of the 48 hour time frame your lesson will not be rescheduled. This includes sick days. However, the teacher will use your scheduled time to create helpful materials for you to study. You can expect to receive the materials within 3 days of your scheduled lesson. If you do not receive, please email your instructor directly.
If the teacher needs to cancel the private lesson:
First, the teacher will try and find a substitute for you. If, after looking for a substitute, the teacher will contact you immediately. You will receive booking credits to reschedule the class.
You may not cancel your lesson or request a refund if we have found a substitute.