Good for 60 (Sixty!) private lessons and/or 100 (One-Hundred!) group classes. Private lesson sessions are thirty minutes, but may be used consecutively (i.e. “back to back”) to schedule hour-long lessons.
Features of this Special Gift Pass:
- Great gift option!
- Receive 600 booking credits.
- Thirty minute lessons cost 10 booking credits each. (This could be used for 60 weeks of half-hour lessons or 30 weeks of hour-long lessons!)
- Hour-long group lessons cost 6 booking credits each.
- Savings of 20.00% over the current private lesson
- You may use these booking credits for both private lessons and group classes.
- Booking credits good for 700 days from purchase, so you have plenty of time for you to use your passes.
- This is a special, limited offer and is worth a savings of 20%, our best offer this year. This is one way to reward yourself for planning ahead!
How does these passes save us time?
No need to pay for lessons over and over again. Pay once, and enjoy lessons for the long-term.
When can I start using my credits?
You can start using your credits anytime. You may not, however, use credits to pay for classes in which you are already enrolled.
Can I use this with all classes?
You may use your credits for all classes with Chie Yasuda (Art), Devin Ulibarri (Music Blocks, Guitar), Anabel Gil Diaz (Flute, Voice, and Piano) , and Music+Code classes — both private and group classes. All sharing sessions for the duration of enrollment are included. Classes with 3rd party instructors (e.g. not mentioned above) may be priced differently. For those instructors, participation in this offer is on a case-by-case basis because those instructors set their own prices.
Make sure you are on our mailing list so that you can take advantage of occasional offers to save you money.