These rules are for the Winter e-card Competition. This page will also be used for rules to future competitions and will be modified accordingly.
These rules are subject to change.
- Participants must be between ages 5-18.
- Only one submission per participant.
- Deadline for submission is 12/20/20 at midnight. No submissions made after the deadline will be accepted. Submissions made after the deadline, however, will receive feedback.
- The submission fee must be paid with the submission.
- The e-card submission must be made with Music Blocks software.
- For consideration as a finalist, the submission must have a winter, seasonal, and/or holiday theme.
- For consideration as a finalist, the submission must be original.
- For consideration as a finalist, the submission must be fun and creative.
- The submission does not need to be based on a religious holiday.
The adjudication date has not yet been determined.
Prizes have not yet been determined.
All submissions will receive feedback from Devin Ulibarri and/or Walter Bender.
The submission page is published on https://online.mapflc.com/competition/